Canine Lymphoid Leukemia or Multiple Myeloma
Protocol for the Use of TANOVEA-CA1™ (Rabacfosadine for Injection) in Dogs with Lymphoid Leukemia or Multiple Myeloma
Purpose of the study:
• To evaluate efficacy of rabacfosadine to treat dogs with lymphoid leukemia or multiple myeloma
Primary Eligibility Criteria:
• Dogs diagnosed with leukemia or multiple myeloma
• Prior to enrollment dogs must undergo some eligibility testing and be deemed free of other underlying diseases
• Chest x-rays are strongly recommended
• Pre-enrollment: Physical exam blood work and urine testing, cytology or histology of tumor, immunophenotyping of the tumor
• Rabacfosadine will be administered Day 0 (first day of the clinical trial), Day 21, Day 42, Day 63, and Day 84; at each visit there will be a physical exam and blood testing and urinalysis performed
• Day 7: physical exam and blood test
• Once this protocol is finished, the patient will be rechecked monthly
• To make and keep all appointments according to study protocol, and follow up examinations
• Clients will receive rabacfosadine at no cost until Oct 24, 2017, after that time (if there are remaining treatments due) the cost will be the owner’s responsibility.
• Clients will be responsible for costs of recheck exams, blood tests and any ancillary medications, as well as treatment of any side effects that occur
If you have further questions about any of our clinical trials, please submit an online consulting form. Your consult will then be directed to an appropriate oncology clinician. Requests are typically returned within 5 business days.