The clinicians and staff at the Flint Animal Cancer Center are dedicated to providing the very best cancer care possible for your pet. What makes us most unique is our multimodality model of care. During your pet’s first visit, he or she will receive a comprehensive evaluation by a team of medical, surgical, and radiation oncology specialists. Following evaluation, our team will provide you with a customized treatment plan and work with you to determine the best course of action.
Compassionate Care, Comprehensive Diagnostics & Cutting-Edge Treatment Options
- Compassionate care delivered by a comprehensive oncology team. Our medical, surgical and radiation oncologists work together to determine the best personalized diagnostic and treatment options for every patient.
- State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, including PET/CT, MRI, ultrasonography, specialized pathology and more.
- Veterinary medicine’s most advanced options in chemotherapy, surgery and radiation therapy.
- Robust Clinical Trials program giving patient’s access to promising new treatments.
Learn more about treatment options at the Flint Animal Cancer Center.
Lucy Oncology Clinic
Thanks to a lead gift from a grateful client, our Lucy Oncology Clinic at the Flint Animal Cancer Center enhances our ability to provide extraordinary care for your pet.
Lucy Oncology Features:
- An open floor plan with windowed walls to allow better patient monitoring and improved communication among oncology care team members
- Dedicated procedures rooms
- State-of-the-art diagnostic technology
- Chemotherapy infusion “suites”
- Modern, comfortable day patient area for pets requiring a full-day work up